Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ad parade

Well the super bowl is in a few weeks, which means ADVERTISING TIME!! I love the super bowl; the intensity, the competition, the creativity... the only thing I don't like is the stupid football interruptions. I mean who watches the super bowl for football?? I have always loved watching the commericals during the superbowl, but as a Strategic Communications student, I'll be having the time of my life. I can't wait to watch the parade of advertisements! Previous contenders have set the bar prettttyyy high. Here are a few of the best superbowl ads so far:
http://www.aolnews.com/2011/02/03/the-7-best-super-bowl-commercials-ever-aired-videos/

Can't wait to see what they come up with this year! In my mind, the ads are having their own superbowl. Who will come out on top?

No comments:

Post a Comment