Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Flavor of the month

What back again so soon?

I have a few flavors of the month right now... RUSSELL BRAND! and the 60s. Well, you could say the 60s is always a flavor of the month since im always attempting to embody the foxy ladies of the silver screen (That would be Elizabeth Taylor, Marylin Monroe, and Joan Halloway among others). But recently I bought three new vintage colored lipsticks, and am about to purchase a pair of cigarette pants. Seriously, the 60s rocked! All  I listen to right now is 60s inspired music such as Amy Winehouse, Adele, and Nikki and Rich (and of course musicians actually from the 60s.) But enough about that wonderful time period. I wanna talk about Russell Brand, my future husband (for now at least). Ummm what can I say except he is hilarious, dead sexy, smart, and super weird. He has transitioned from hot mess to hot comedian poking fun at the mess that was once his life. Man that was a mouth-full... needless to say I'm just getting the hang of the blog-tone thing. But I digress. Russell Brand, when you're ready to enter the dating pool again, you know where to look (PICK ME! MEMEMEMEME!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment